28.2.08
Baby.
I want a Baby.
Have you seen Constance the 1st's baby? I swear every time I see his sweet mug, I spontaneously ovulate.
I would love to have three, four, five, six children. To be chin-deep in babies. Although maybe not literally.
John, that dunderhead, doesn't want more children right now. I am wondering if I can just sort of wish myself into having a baby, even though we are currently using birth control.
Baby. Baby baby baby. Baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I want a baby, too, and I HAVE a baby.
I'm thinking of offering to pay Mike cash money for one.
Is it the "I don't want a baby" or "If a baby shows up here I will slit someone's throat" ?? Cause those are two very different things.
The first means that tiny holes can be poked in condoms, pills can be accidentally forgotten, or alcohol can be applied liberally to make men forget to um ... vacate the area.
The second means that you are a dead woman should any of the above happen.
I'm not above tricking men. Talk to him about it when you're naked. They'll promise anything when the sisters are on show! I want another one & I know I need a second like a hole in my head! LOL
(all of the above was a joke, I do not suggest poking holes in condoms on a regular basis.)
Constance -- I've decided that babies are addictive, and that maybe there's no such thing as "we have enough children now". Just like, you know, brownies. Some are happy with none; some with one; some with two -- but I just want to keep going and going.
C-1-M - it's the first, fortunately. I personally think he'd love to have more babies, but the thought of children hits him where it hurts most: his wallet. I want to convince we should go au natural but haven't worked up the nerve to suggest to him that we fore go birth control. I think his cries of protest would seismically register in California!
I've asked hubs what it would take for us to have another baby ~ we've agreed 2 or 3 years & then at least one of us making a significantly improved income.
So my college will be done by that time & if one of us isn't making better money ... it'll be a whole different world of hurt! LOL
Maybe you guys can hammer out a timeline or list of "needs to be done before baby"? At least you'll both be on the same page.
sometimes I think that, if I was 5 or 6 years younger, and perhaps 5 or 6 times richer, I would have 5 children.
sometimes ... I'm so jealous of the Duggar family (think of their tax returns!) but then I think that they are a "special" breed of people.
It's hard to know how many I can handle comfortably ... but I loved loved being pregnant SO MUCH that I would do THAT PART over again in a heartbeat. The baby part, eh, I'm not so sure about.
Post a Comment