7.2.08

Disclaimers and Other Things

I love my husband and we are, for the most part, good together. Sometimes, though, I just need to release a little steam and that is not at all possible at my regular blog. It's....complicated.

I guess like all the Constances, there'll be odd gaps in my stories, bits and pieces which have been left out because they are too revealing. I want to be honest and say things I don't otherwise say but I don't want to "out" myself, either. I'm really paranoid about that, to be honest. If you recognize me or think you recognize me...OUT OUT OUT as Constance 1st says, or at least do me the favor of not pointing out the fact that you know me. I promise I'll keep your secret, too.

I have a husband. We'll call him John. I have two children: Jim and Jack. Jim's the oldest. Jack's the youngest. We live on the outskirts of a large American city. That's a good enough basis, I think.

0 comments: