14.1.08

Constance the What?

Welcome to my blinding pink apartment in the city - girly and oh-so-secret. Like the first Constance, I have often had cause to regret letting *anyone* know about my original blog, so *no one* (outside of C. 1st readers) will know about this one. Not even the ones that usually hear every single bean.

I chose "Constance the What??" because I'm really not too sure how many Constances there are now. It was better than my original idea -- Constance the X, like an algebra equation, because X (where I meant X as an unknown quantity) too often means XXX and there's nothing very XXX about my life. Bland suburbia, that's me.

I'd better stop before I'm found out by a particular family member. Also: am facing several days offline or more, so my absence does not mean I've already given up but just that I can't blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH HAI. I didn't see you here! I'll go add you to the building directory!

Constance What said...

Yay! :)